The votes are all in and the three finalists of the Store Manager of The Year Awards, sponsored by Sony, are listed below.
The deciding process involved the casting of over 2,000 votes for the candidates and a live semi-final consisting of challenges, presentations and interviews.
The five semi-finalists were:
- Grant Hutchby – Three
- Crawley Jason Appleyard – Three, Lewisham
- James Hunter – Carphone Warehouse, Milton Keynes
- Nathan Samuels – Carphone Warehouse, Dumfries
- Waseem Khan – Carphone Warehouse, Luton
There's not a single one who didn't show the skills, determination and personality of a top class manager. The candidates all displayed different yet valid approaches and explained how they worked their stores.
The three judges were:
- Christian Azolan – iSellMobile Editor
- Simon Gilbert – Sony Marketing Manager
- Sunetra Chakravarti - Mobile Choice Magazine Editor
All three were all blown away by the calibre of this year's semi-finalists, making 2014 on of the toughest years yet. The judge's deliberations lasted for hours and there wasn't a single candidate the judges couldn't imagine making the final.
The three Store Manager of The Year Finalists are listed below in no particular order:
- Grant Hutchby
- Jason Appleyard
- Waseem Khan
These three finalists will all have in-store visits from the judges followed by a live final on the 20 November. The winner will then be unveiled at the iSellMobile Awards final at The Ministry of Sound that evening! To win tickets, take the iSellMobile Awards Survey.