Battman vs Johnson vote going right down to the wire

Battman vs Johnson vote going right down to the wire

T-Mobile is at civil war as two of its outstanding Shop Idol contestants battle it out for a place in the competition final.

The fate of Dave Battman and Paul Johnson, the only pair to receive equal points in the mystery shopper first round phase, is currently being decided by an online vote.

The poll is almost neck and neck with Battman slightly ahead at present receiving 54.57%, while Johnson is nipping at his heels with the remaining 45.43%

The pair have generated an incredible level of interest. The number of votes cast is, at the time of writing, up at a massive 1,149 responses.

If you are yet to take part, please take a look at the pair’s respective videos and cast your vote at: 

www.mobiletoday.co.uk/shopidol/shopidol.aspx 

Remember, with the poll so close, every single vote could make a difference to the Shop Idol destiny of these outstanding salesmen!

Written by Mobile Today
Mobile Today

Comments

Please wait...


Please write code to prove you're human