O2 increases fixed-line broadband range

O2 increases fixed-line broadband range

O2 will increase its fixed-line broadband offer in May with a nationwide rollout of its consumer offering, and with the launch of a broadband service for business customers.

The operator’s unbundled home broadband service, which was launched in October last year, covers 60% of the country, but from 1 May it will use BT’s wholesale network to reach the remaining 40% of the country.

O2 will also launch a business broadband service on the same date.

Existing O2 customers will be charged £17.50 per month for unlimited downloads, free connection and a wireless router.

Prices for O2 home broadband delivered over O2’s local loop unbundled network will start from £7.50 per month.

The launch of O2 Business Broadband will offer download speeds of up to 20MB, unlimited usage, and a free O2 wireless router for between £15 and £20.

Written by Mobile Today
Mobile Today


Please wait...

Please write code to prove you're human