Key Account Manager

Region

Nationwide

Description

Our client, one of the largest mobile phone handset and accessory distributors in the world, is currently recruiting for a key account manager for their mobile dealer team.

The role is 80% office-based, with the other 20% either visiting customer sites or attending customer-focused events. The role is focused upon proactively driving sales of leading brand products as well as servicing and growing the key accounts that are both allocated and brought on board by the business development team.

The ideal candidate will ideally have mobile accessory or handset sales experience due to the complexity of the product range and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in developing key accounts.

Remuneration

£25,000 base £45,000 OTE

Contact

Tel: 07515 851184

Email: sarah@intuition-global.com

Written by Mobile Today
Mobile Today

Comments

Please wait...


Please write code to prove you're human