10/18/2011 11:46:57 AM
Business Manager - Mobile
Location: Stoke on Trent
Job Reference: ts428
To manage the Mobile Business in terms of Product, Proposition, Marketing Message, and Profit & Loss whilst building relationships with partners at a senior level in ways that will facilitate the delivery of all KPI’s agreed for the Business Unit
· Responsible for the overall performance and relationships of allocated partners.
· Through Vendor, market and product knowledge act as a point of contact for sales opportunities
· Maintain your knowledge relating to your Vendor’s activity (specifically sales out, margin, stock handling, aged stock, traded accounts and the status of back orders).
· Ensure weekly updates for sales opportunities, lost business and activity in the market by other Distributors and Vendors.
· Agree Level of Focus, and Sales Mix, with BDMs and Sales Teams
· Contact your top 50 accounts to ensure that they are receiving the correct service levels and are aware of new products and pricing whilst also visiting your top 10 customers quarterly
· Negotiate and monitor rebate targets and work with the Buyer to ensure rebates are hit
· Hold monthly and quarterly review meetings with all partners
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
· Assess the success of call out days to maximise the potential of the sales teams.
· Establish, Critique, and regularly review marketing activity, to establish our client as an industry standard within the sector.
· Gross Profit
· Aged stock
· Stock holding
· Stock turns
· Daily fill rate
· Add back
· Vendor Targets (rebates)
· Our people
· Our customers
· All internal departments
· Nominated business partners/suppliers
Person Specification (skills, knowledge and experience required)
Above all you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working relationships both internally and with Mobile Vendors. You will already stand out from the crowd in your approach and determination to succeed.
In addition you will need to:
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills (particularly presentation)
· Possess good Mobile product knowledge
· Be confident & tenacious
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the distribution model
· Show commercial awareness
· Excel in planning & organisation
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Demonstrate high literacy & numeracy
· Possess got Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
Contact: 07886 308552 | 01293 459722 email@example.com | www.telstaff.co.uk