4/18/2012 3:30:35 PM
1 x Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Commercial and Business Development Sales and Account Management
Job Reference: nb12120
Salary: £25k p.a OTE £45k uncapped + £500 Car Allowance
Our client, one of the UK's leading Mobile, Voice & Data Solution Specialists, Airtime provider. Distributor and o2 Centre of Excellence partner. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager. Your previous experience does not necessarily need to be from within Mobile or Telecommunications, what is more important to our client is that you can show evidence of your success with a proven track record of providing the highest level of Account Management and the driven and determination to surpass retention and new business targets.
Our client is looking for an account manager that has a consultative approach in recommending tailor made solutions to best suit their clients individual needs and requirements.
Working within the Essex area this role will require you to be based from our clients office in Rochester, with the option to occassionally work from home. You will be expected to spend the majority of your time in the field visiting clients.
We are seeking someone expereinced in both Account Management and New Business business acquisition, with a split of approximately 60% account management 40% new business. This is a key pro-active role combining excellent Business Development skills with strong sales focus. This role is field based, where you will spend time proactively building relationships with existing clients, cross selling and up selling as well as seeking out new opportunities and making appointments in new business accounts.
The successful candidate will develop programs and tactics to drive new business through referral. The successful individual will be highly driven and be able to quickly identify business opportunities and present clearly to exisitng and potential clients. Excellent communication skills are a must. This is a great opportunity for someone driven by success with a proven track record of surpassing Account Management KPI's and new business targets.
This role provides a very exciting opportunity to the right individual to help an already successful business further develop and provide vision, direction and leadership.
· Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities within a specified territory
· Delivering sales by developing relationships with new and existing business prospects
· Developing strategy at local level to prospect and win new business
· Meeting targets on a regular basis
· Give feed back to Management by presenting weekly reports
· Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
· Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills
· Good commercial skills
· Energetic and enthusiastic in identifying opportunities for growing the business
· Excellent communication and people skills, good planning and organizational skills
· Ability to work calmly under pressure
· Excellent account management and presentation skills
· Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements